Living well means living healthy. The Cardinal at North Hills offers home healthcare, personal assisted living suites, private skilled nursing, and specialized memory care services—all on one beautiful campus. That means if you are in one area, and a loved one is in another, you can easily spend time together every day.
To learn more about our extensive health services, please request a personal tour.
HEALTH CARE AMENITIES
The Pines at The Cardinal at North Hills offers short-term or long-term private residences, and features amenities and care including:
- Spacious apartments with private bath
- Personalized care plan that includes assistance with dressing, bathing, grooming, eating, toileting, mobility and medication management.
- Secure courtyard for residents
- Weekly housekeeping
- Personal laundry service
- Planned social outings
- Educational events
- Specialized life skills programming
- Nurse on staff 24 hours a day
- Beauty salon and spa
- Emergency response system
- Maintenance services
Healthcare Building Features
- On-site clinic
- Physical / occupational / speech therapy and rehabilitation
- 24-hour licensed care staff
- Complete licensed continuum of living options
- Wi-Fi and Cable TV with premium channels and DVR
- Signature The Art of Living Well® programs
- No threshold tile showers
- Generator back-up for emergency response
In addition to the included amenities, The Pines at The Cardinal offers a variety of additional services which can be customized to meet your lifestyle:
- Rehabilitation services
- Guest meals
- Additional personal assistance
Assisted Living and Memory Care level of care charges are based on a personalized health assessment and will be added to the floor plan rates listed. Please contact us for more details.
The Cardinal at North Hills is a private pay community and does not accept Medicaid or Section 8 housing assistance for Assisted Living or Memory Care. Medicare is accepted for Skilled Nursing.