The Cardinal has a person-centered approach to memory care, focused on recognizing the individual needs of residents coping with varying types of dementia. This aligns with our wellness philosophy that mind, body and spirit are all essential components of whole-person care.
Connections at The Pines is our memory care neighborhood on The Cardinal campus. Thoughtfully designed to nurture the independence, dignity and individuality of each resident, this space provides a comfortable, safe living environment. You can be assured that your loved one will receive the highest quality care, delivered with compassion by caregivers specially trained in memory care.
CONNECTIONS AT THE PINES
- On-site clinic
- Physical / occupational / speech therapy and rehabilitation
- 24-hour licensed care staff
- Complete licensed continuum of living options
- Signature The Art of Living Well® program
- Central heat and air conditioning
- No threshold tile showers
- Expansive operable windows with garden or courtyard view
- Household kitchen and dining
- Living room
- Aqua therapy spa room
- Covered patio
- Large secure outdoor garden