Our COVID-19 Prevention Efforts
At Kisco Senior Living, we are committed to helping you stay informed and prepared about Coronavirus (COVID-19). Since the first reports of the virus, we have been proactively monitoring the situation and working to ensure we are prepared. Our team is well-versed on the guidance from Local, State, and Federal organizations (including the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)) and understands what protocols to follow at our communities.
We will remain proactive and informed and remain committed to ensuring the health and safety of our residents and associates.
Measures in place at all Kisco communities include:
- Ongoing, relevant, up-to-date communications to Residents, Families, and Associates
- Restricting ALL visitors (except in instances of end-of life, or by essential healthcare providers)
- Daily monitoring of all Residents and Associates for
- Recent travel to areas of concern
- Increased disinfecting of high-touch and high-traffic areas
- Reducing size of groups in Dining Rooms and Wellness Activities (while practicing social distancing)
- Encouraging and supporting “virtual” visits (FaceTime, etc)
At Kisco we remain focused on prevention and protection, maintaining the safest environment for residents and associates. We have signage posted throughout our communities reminding everyone of the simple steps that can be taken to protect themselves and limit the spread of germs and have posted entry requirements at key locations. Our number one priority is and will always be the health and well-being of our residents, their families, and our associates.
(Media inquiries: email@example.com)