The Cardinal at North Hills is thrilled to announce that we recently won a Best of Senior Living 2021 Award from SeniorAdvisor.com! Everyone working at the community always goes above and beyond to offer the best services and care at every level, from independent living and assisted living to skilled nursing and memory care.
As a Kisco Senior Living community, this dedication is part of the Kisco Confidence promise that extends into everything we offer at the community, including:
- The Art of Living Well programming to provide for health & wellness, leisure activities, cultural & intellectual experiences, and more
- Kisco Clean Safety Initiative
- Ongoing training of associates to prepare for unforeseen events
- Extensive implementation of technology to keep residents connected, safe and engaged
- 5-Star lifestyle, including Forbes Travel Guide hospitality service training for associates, chef-prepared meals and more
About SeniorAdvisor.com’s Best of 2021 Awards
SeniorAdvisor.com’s Best of Senior Living Awards are an annual recognition for outstanding senior living and home care providers who receive consistently high ratings from residents and their families.
2021 marks the 7th year of SeniorAdvisor’s Best of Senior Living Awards, with winners representing the best of the best when it comes to in-home care, assisted living, and other senior living options. Ratings and awards based on the online reviews written by senior residents and their families. This exclusive designation honors the top 2-3% of senior care and senior living providers across the United States and Canada.
SeniorAdvisor’s 2021 Best of Assisted Living, Senior Living and Home Care Awards Criteria include the following:
- 4.5 star rating or above and 6 new reviews on SeniorAdvisor.com during the award period (November 17, 2019-October 18, 2020)
- Provider must offer one of the following:
- Assisted Living Community
- Home Care Agency
- Nursing Home/Rehab
- Independent Living Community
- CCRC (Continuing Care Retirement Community)
- Memory Care (Alzeimer’s/Dementia Care)