At The Cardial and every Kisco Senior Living Community, Kisco Confidence is our standard for exceptional service, and it starts with a focus on providing the safest environment for residents to live and associates to work.
In order to do that – especially in a post-COVID world – we created the Kisco Clean initiative. This new set of guidelines underscores our commitment to protect everyone at our communities with best-in-class protocols that keep them living a healthy and happy life.
What does Kisco Clean mean?
Prior to a resident moving into any apartment, our housekeeping and environmental services teams complete an exhaustive checklist that is then checked and double checked by our community management team to make sure that no detail is overlooked.
The Kisco Clean checklist includes:
- Professionally sanitizing every inch of each apartment using state-of-the-art, CDC-approved electrostatic equipment.
- Performing maintenance to make every apartment “like-new,” including
- Freshly painting, deep cleaning and sanitizing all surfaces
- Professionally cleaning all carpets and flooring
- Inspecting HVAC systems and replacing all filters
- Inspecting and cleaning all plumbing
- Ensuring that all windows and doors are easy to operate and secure
- Sealing the apartment so as a new resident, you literally “break the seal” on your new Kisco Clean home
All of this means that as a new resident, you can feel confident and assured knowing that your new apartment at The Cardinal at North Hills is cleaned to the highest standards, sealed and safe for you when you move in.
Our work doesn’t end there, though. On an ongoing basis, our data team closely monitors all COVID-19 conditions while our community team adjusts our operations as conditions warrant.
Kisco Clean also includes:
- Ongoing, repeated COVID-19 testing of all associates to identify and isolate any associate who is infected.
- Ongoing surveillance testing of residents who choose to opt in for testing.
- Electrostatic fogging of all common areas and resident apartments (prior to move in) using substances that are safe for residents and pets while killing >99% of harmful bacteria and viruses (including COVID-19).
- Limiting those who enter our communities to “essential” visitors providing medically required services. Essential visitors are screened with Accushield to capture temperatures and thoroughly screened prior to entry.
- ALL residents and ALL associates are screened daily to verify that they are in good health.
- Dining, wellness activities, salons and fitness center operations are adjusted quickly based upon current conditions.
- Telehealth/Telemedicine visits are facilitated to reduce the need for residents to leave the community.